Dear Chris, can't wait til you come over tomorrow.. I bought groceries!
Dear Gas Prices, if I had some worldly knowledge, I would know why you're so high. Since I grudgingly admit I do not pick up the paper or search for the answer online much like many of my peers, I'll just keep it short: you are not my friend.
Dear BFF Kelley, you know about my blog now, where have you been?! You might be the 4th person who reads this bad girl, welcome! K, can you come home now?
Dear Cake in a Cup, you gave me two days of joy, how will I ever repay you?
Dear Chrissytopher who gets two letters b/c they say so: We've gone through a lot & last week was no exception. You were really brave. I don't know if I could've stayed so cool.
<3,
Aubrey
No comments:
Post a Comment